These luxurious 16 guest rooms creates a fascinating Assamese ambience with its high slopping roofs, traditional handmade walls and bamboo furniture – all blending with the local architecture and totally in harmony with nature. Our attention to details and service will charm guests and leave them with a sense of what real Assamese hospitality is all about.
Our large and airy bedrooms which are 380 sq ft in area, have large glass sliding doors and windows providing guests with a wonderful view of the tree tops and thick green canopy. Each has an en suite bathroom and distinctive triangular private balcony which is a picture of warmth and cosiness. Guests have a choice of any of our 16 twin-bedded or double-bedded rooms. To add to your comfort, thick mattresses, soft bed linens, towels and superior interior decor using soft illumination – combined with a strong emphasis on the use of local building materials such as bamboo, thatch, teak wood, mud and local grasses are used in the guest rooms. This earthy theme will soothe away your jangled nerves, making you feel “home away from home”.
Room amenities and facilities
– Private sitting area in front with table and outdoor chairs.
– Ceiling Fans.
– Individually controlled split unit air conditioner.
– Dressing mirror.
– Writing table and chair.
– Telephone with direct dialling facility and operator services.
– Contemporary styled bathrooms with separate rain shower cubicle.
– Vanity counter and wash basin.
– Hot water geysers.
– 1 set of toiletries.
– Electric Kettle for tea/coffee making.
– Luggage rack.
– Internet & WIFI service* .
– High quality bathing, hand and face towels.
– Guest Room voltage supply – 220V.
– Highest quality mattresses for ultimate sleeping comfort.
On- request special services
– Same Day Laundry Service – except weekends.
– Special birthday and anniversary surprises.
– Packed picnic/sightseeing meals.
– Transfers and Safaris.
– Special meal requests .
– Dental & Shaving kits.
– Easy, wheel-chair friendly and accessible rooms for senior citizens.
– Mosquito nets.