COMPLIMENTARY TO OUR GUESTS:-
– Kids splash pool –Swimming pool games
– Table Tennis
– Volley ball
– Soft Cricket
– Car & Bus parking
– Kids Play areas
– Children games
– Bonfire during winters
– Wildlife movies & slide shows
– Short classes on conservation & wildlife
– PowerPoint presentations on Tiger Conservation
– Centre on Global warming
EXTRA CHARGES APPLICABLE :-
– Elephant rides
– Health club
– Corporate games
– River activities
– Kids ‘Cub Café”
– Nature & gift shop
– Cycling for kids & adults
– Wild Spa
– Pool table
– Musical entertainment
– Visit to Corbett Falls
– Dhangari Museum visit
– Garjia temple excursion
– Jeep rides to Sitabani Forest
– Visit to Jim Corbett Museum
– Visits to Nainital, Ranikhet, Musoorie, Almora .
Guests can participate in programs held in conjunction with The Corbett Foundation (TCF) at a nominal charge . They are :-
1. Awareness Programme : TCF regularly conducts informative & interactive programs such as, slide shows, film shows, poster competitions, quiz competitions, workshops, clean-ups, etc. for more than 100 schools. Duration – Full Day trip. Charges INR6,000/- (for 6 people including transportation)
2. Interim Relief Programme : This compensation scheme that was initiated in 1995 to offer on-the-spot compensation to villagers whose livestock was killed or injured by tigers and other predators such as leopards. Duration – Full Day trip. Charges INR 6,000/- (for 6 people including transportation)
3. Vocational Training Programme : planned). Villagers are trained in bamboo craft, candle-making, sewing, nature interpretation and hospitality courses. The skills learned by the villagers help them in generating alternative sources of income, thus improving their livelihoods. Duration – Full Day trip. Charges Rs.6000/- (for 6 people including transportation)
4. A visit to North Zone office of TCF where medical outreach, awareness, Interim Relief and other interesting programmes are held. Duration -Three Day trip. Charges Rs.6000 per person per night. Minimum 4 persons to operate and include all meals, transportation and taxes.
5. Guided Bird watching treks. Duration- Full Day trip. Charges Rs.10000/- (for maximum 10 people).
6. Mahaseer fish breeding Programme. Since the past 7 years, TCF employs a team of villagers who patrol the river to protect the endangered Golden Mahaseer fish. These local youth, known as Mahaseer Mitra (Friends of Mahaseer), work round the clock to prevent poachers from fishing and polluting the river. Due to the efforts of TCF, the population of Mahaseer and other fishes in River Kosi has increased significantly in the stretch of Kosi River located in front of Infinity Resorts Corbett. Duration – Half Day program. Charges INR 1,000 per person with fishing rods and bait provided.
7. Villages Tours : Visit to villages to see how the local villagers live and the livestock they keep. Duration Half Day program. Charges only for transportation Rs.3000 per jeep (maximum 6 persons)
8. Bicycle tour : Good way to visit and interact with local villagers. Also tour the local downtown markets for shopping and seeing the local sights and sounds. Duration Half Day program. Charges INR 1,000 per person . Minimum 4 persons to persons.
9. Guided Visit to Jim Corbett Museum of History at Chhoti Haldwani. Visit the famous Jim Corbett Winter residence which is now converted into a museum. Duration Half Day program. Charges INR 6,000 per jeep. Maximum 6 persons.
10. Solar Fencing Project site : Through a donor, TCF is able to demonstrate the benefit of using solar-powered fences to protect the property and crops of villagers near the Corbett Tiger Reserve from wild animals. An on-going project has been set up at village Ringora. Solar-powered fencing has now been adopted by the forest department as an effective tool to prevent crop damage by animals. Duration Half Day program. Charges Rs.1000 per person, including transportation. Minimum 4 persons.
11. Rural Medical Outreach Programme (RMOP) : Accompany our doctors as they take their mobile ambulances on their medical routes which caters to around 250 villages and treat more than 40,000 patients annually! This worthy project is one of the most successful community intervention and trust-building activities of TCF. It was started in 1995 in Corbett, 1999 in Kutch & 2010 in Kanha and Bandhavgarh. TCF provides primary healthcare, treatment and advice to the local communities who are living in and around tiger reserves and wilderness areas of Kutch. Duration Full Day programme. Charges INR 6,000 for 6 persons including transportation.
12. Plantation Programme : TCF and Infinity Resorts as a team, encourage afforestation and plantation of local plant species within its complex thus attracting birds, butterflies and other wildlife species. Why not plant a tree and contribute to negating your carbon footprint while staying with us. Duration Half Day programme. Charges on request
Please note that we require at least one month in advance notice to organize and plan any of the above TCF activities.